10 January 2012

Progress (or not)

I caught myself doodling in math class yesterday, which is a thing I said I wouldn't do anymore.
Granted, the lecture was on l'Hôpital's rule. Uh, yeah, cool.
Anyway, I have about a ton of works in progress at the moment, and nothing finished.
I'm working on:
  • A tree. This drawing's going to be bitchin' once I finish it, but the rendering is taking way longer than expected.
  • The "underworld." A drawing of a couple of characters, Anastasia and Sar, but the exciting part is that it's going to be mixed media. Unfortunately still in sketch phase. Actually, it's in several different sketches.
  • The Victoria's Secret series. A series of maybe, hour-long sketches of the fine women in the Victoria's Secret catalogs. So far, it looks like I have thing for Candice. 
 I'm also working on "The Boss and I," but not heavily since classes started.

Rock and roll,
Digweed

No comments:

Post a Comment