01 January 2012

Pop a little bubbly.

Well, it's 2012, and it's once again apparent to me that I suck at keeping goals I make for myself.
So, no one hundred drawings.
But it's okay, because I have been drawing, and I will say, there's a certain peace about drawing that I've missed.
I really enjoy drawing.
A lot of things I do, I don't enjoy so much.  Motivation is a big factor for me.
For instance, playing piano for me is so that I can play a song as it's meant to sound.
I don't particularly like playing piano.
But drawing!
Drawing isn't about the end product, but the experience getting (or not getting) there.

I love drawing.

So cheers to the new year and new drawings and new and old friends alike!

Rock and roll,
Digweed

1 comment:

  1. Well for the love of all good things, keep drawing!
    Happy New Year, gorgeous.
    Even though it's 29 days late.

    ReplyDelete