16 December 2011

Sexing it up.

Currently writing "The Boss and I," and frankly, it's just lacking a lot of... sex.  This is in part due to the fact that I haven't introduced one of the main characters, which is the root of the problem.  I'm getting bored with the build-up, and I just want to skip ahead to the more interesting parts.
I'm not saying not sexy parts/stories can't be interesting, but, well.  The whole point of this story is riding on these interactions.
Still, I'm having fun getting inside the other main character's head.  His name is Noboro, but I call him Niko.
'Cause I'm American.  Yeah.
Anyway, he's kind of a prick, got this mad arrogance about him, and he's all about playing the game.
Unfortunately, the game plays him.

Are you dying to sex up your story?  Or do you have reservations about sexing it up?

Also: listening to Rusko.  Whoa.

Rock and roll,
Digweed

No comments:

Post a Comment